Notable Benefits of a Spray Texture
Aside from breathing new life to an old pool deck, here are more key benefits to using knockdown textures on concrete:
- One of the first that you will notice is that it makes the concrete slip-resistant. Whether you choose to use it around your pool or around your business, it offers greater safety for those walking on the surface.
- Another benefit here is that it is far cooler than concrete surfaces. A splattered acrylic concrete coating offers a cool, comfortable surface on which to walk, which can be a significant benefit around pools and in other outdoor areas where your family might prefer to go barefoot.
- Lower maintenance is yet another hallmark of this coating. Because it is nonporous, it will not absorb the colors and minerals to which it is exposed. Any stains or soil can be easily cleaned up, leaving the surface clean and pristine.
- Creativity is also a high point here. With this concrete resurfacing option, you have access to almost any color that you might want, as well as an unlimited number of design options. This ensures that you are able to customize your concrete to meet your aesthetic needs – whether you want your pool deck to mirror your home’s architecture or satisfy your personal pool deck preferences.
- It can be installed anywhere you might want. It’s a spray-on coating, so you can have it installed indoors or outdoors, as well as on walkways, in entry areas, around pools, on your driveway, and in your garage, as well.
Enhance the experience now with knockdown texture on concrete pool decks. Call (813) 213-4787 for a free quote!
The pool deck is more than just an extra space around the pool. It is a place to lounge, sunbathe, and do other outdoor activities by the pool. It can even be a place for outdoor dining and night barbecues with neighbors and friends. Decorative Concrete Tampa is one of the trusted pool decking contractors along with stamped & concrete driveway services in the area. We make sure that we provide a reliable solution to answer the need for a more slip-resistant surface. Our team of installers is highly trained to perform spray-down coating jobs on pool decks, driveways, resurfaced patios and more.
Want to know if it is worth investing in? Give us a call to learn more about your concrete resurfacing options. We offer free consultations and quotes to help you make a sound decision.