The environment around the Bay area can be harsh on concrete, particularly older pours that have withstood years of heat, salt, and harsh weather. Businesses have to take great care to present the right appearance to their customers, and the concrete around and in your location is an extremely important part of that. If your concrete is aged and worn, it certainly won’t make the right impression with your customers and clients. In addition, it can also represent a threat to your building, should it deteriorate to the point that rainwater is able to penetrate the foundation.
Benefits of Resurfacing Commercial Flooring
It is natural for business owners to want the best for their company and for their customers. Commercial concrete resurfacing aim to provide all the benefits possible at a friendly cost:
- Several Options to Suit your needs Depending on what your business calls for, we consult with you and provide you with commercial concrete resurfacing options that will help you achieve the look you are going for. Different coatings and overlays can be mixed and matched resulting in a durable and slip-resistant surface, perfect for public pool decks, driveways and other business spaces.
- Improves form and function
A high-quality concrete coating can help abate heat absorption, and also ensure that the existing slab gets restored, extending its lifespan.
- Less extensive and costs less
This can be an excellent option for adding decorative elements to your business location without the need (or the cost) of a new pour. In fact, a concrete overlay is the most affordable solution for businesses seeking a way to improve the aesthetics of their location and ensure the right impression is made on visitors.
Commercial Flooring Types that Can Be Resurfaced
- Multi-family / Apartments – An apartment is a residential space located in the same building as other apartment units. Each unit often has the same floors as a residential home and would benefit from stained concrete and epoxy floor coatings.
- Industrial Floors – Polyurea polyaspartic is a floor coating specially developed for use on industrial floors like those found in airport hangars, warehouses, factories, and the like.
- City Government Facilities – These are often public places like the city hall, government hospital, or the local library. Decorative concrete resurfacing is an ideal option because it is cost-effect yet highly reliable.
- Stadiums / Athletic Facilities – A spray knockdown texture is great for pool decks. Its slip-resistant surface makes it a safe and comfortable surface for athletic swimmers to walk on. For stadiums and other sports venues, commercial epoxy flooring and polyurea polyaspartic are highly recommended for commercial flooring installation.
- HOA (Community pool, Office building) – Homeowners Associations or HOAs are very strict when it comes to the types of materials and methods used in remodeling properties. They would be pleased to know that decorative concrete meets their standards.
- Hotels & Resorts (Hospitality) – Tourists are very particular when it comes to how a hotel or vacation resort looks. Safety is also important. Staining and spray texture can be done in the reception area, hallways, pool decks, patios, and driveways.
- Country Clubs – These exclusive clubs need to have luxurious floors in order to maintain their members. Any type of coating or overlay can be used in many different facilities.
- Property Management Companies – Decorative concrete is a very practical and sustainable option that property managers would surely love. It provides the much-needed look and function needed without compromising durability and safety.
Looking for decorative concrete services for your business properties? Hire the best commercial concrete expert and one of the premier concrete contractors in Tampa FL. Call us at(813) 213-4787 today and receive a free, no-obligation quote!
Choosing the right epoxy, staining or stamped concrete contractor in Tampa is vital – make sure they have a good reputation in the area and offer the experience you need for peace of mind. Making the wrong choice can waste money and time. Commercial concrete work requires an expert eye and considerable skill. Not all contractors are capable of providing you with the level of workmanship required.
For businesses in the Tampa area, Decorative Concrete Tampa is one of the leading concrete contractors you can rely on. But don’t take our word for it. Call or email us for a free consultation and quote.