Are you contemplating having an inground pool installed? If so, you will also need a deck. Perhaps you already have one and you are looking for the best decking option. A concrete pool deck is the best solution for your needs. These offer immense durability, considerable customization, and lots of beauty, as well. You may be wondering how concrete could be the best possible option when it looks plain and boring, right? With decorative concrete pool deck resurfacing, refinishing, and repair solutions, you would be surprised at the possible design options!
Pool Deck Designs
Swimming Pool deck designs can be almost anything that you can imagine. They can be simple and elegant, or they can be complex and awe-inspiring. The design and layout of your pool deck is an important consideration, though. Here are tips on how to get the most when it comes to aesthetics:
- You will need to make sure that you discuss the look and functionality that you want to achieve with your contractor to ensure that they are able to realize your vision. Working hand in hand with a reputable contractor is the best way to ensure that you achieve your goals.
- The design should focus on usability, with the pool as your focal point. It should be able to provide you with functional space for lounging, walking, and more.
- The deck must be safe and comfortable enough to walk on even with bare feet. It should have a slip-resistance surface even when wet.
- Of course, you should also be able to add other elements – palm trees, waterfalls, and rock features are all popular with Tampa area homeowners. In addition, you might want to add a gazebo, a small wading pool or some other feature to your concrete pool decks, as well.
Concrete Pool Deck Options: Resurfacing, Repair & Refinishing
If you have an existing pool deck and it’s beginning to show its age, there are options that do not include tearing it down and pouring a new one. If you are unsure exactly what you want to incorporate into your concrete pool deck, you may consult a professional concrete contractor in the Tampa Bay area to help you out. To give you a glimpse of the possible ways you can beautify concrete, here’s a brief description of each:
- Pool Deck Resurfacing – Replacing the top layer of a pool deck is a popular option for renewing the look of the deck and improving its function. Popular options include a stamped concrete pool deck overlay and a spray knockdown texture coating. For your pool deck resurfacing Tampa, call us to get the job started!
- Pool Deck Refinishing – Concrete refinish services can help you remake your pool deck into something that offers greater appeal and usability for you and your family, without the cost and time required for a new pour. A popular option is stained concrete.
- Pool Deck Repair – Cracks, holes, and other surface damage need to repaired immediately to prevent worse damage and safety hazards. Resurfacing and refinishing the deck are popular repair options that also improve aesthetics and function.
Longing for a dreamy pool deck in the Tampa Bay area? Improve your pool decks now! Call us at (813) 213-4787 and we’ll make it happen!
Working with the right decorative concrete contractor Tampa is an essential consideration, no matter what your goals are here. Decorative Concrete Tampa will work with you, listen to your wants and needs, and will resurface, refinish, or repair a deck or any concrete surface that you can be proud to own. So, if you think you need some pool resurfacing, call or email us today! We’ll schedule a free consultation with you and give you a free quote, too!