The concrete around and within your home plays an important role. It provides a firm foundation for your home, your garage, and your driveway, but it can be much more. Concrete can actually be quite beautiful when you use the right finish and design elements. Concrete flooring is a very popular option in homes. With the right concrete finish, you can make that floor resemble almost anything you might want. You can add decorative embellishments, choose a colored finish, and more. This allows you to customize the interior of your home or your garage to meet your personal sense of style and beauty.
Benefits of Decorative Concrete Floors and Outdoor Surfaces
Residential concrete resurfacing can offer you many benefits, such as:
- While you might think that resurfacing is a service only required when the concrete has aged and is beginning to show signs of damage, that is not always the case. It can also be done on newly installed surfaces that are at least a month old.
- How much more would you enjoy your concrete spaces if it had decorative elements that matched the rest of your home? This can be done quite easily with the right concrete finish.
- Concrete refinishing for residential applications can offer you a simple, cost-effective way to achieve a long-lasting look for your home. Because the finish is applied to your existing concrete, the time to project completion is far less, as is the cost.
- See cracks and small pits on the surface? A coating or overlay can effectively cover that up. Resurfacing is a type of decorative concrete repair method.
- The most significant benefit here, other than better aesthetics, is the fact that this can all be achieved without the need to rip out your existing concrete and pay for a new pour.
Top Concrete Resurfacing Options for Homeowners
One of the simplest ways to add style and beauty to your patio area, your pool deck, your driveway, or even your garage floor is with decorative concrete elements. You’ll find quite a range of options here, including custom concrete finishes.
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – Patterns and designs are imprinted on an overlay with the use of concrete stamping mats. Stone, brick, and mimicked patterns are hand-stained for a more realistic look.
- Spray Knockdown Texture – An acrylic concrete coating is splattered and then knocked down to create a unique texture that is both stunning and slip-resistant.
- Residential Epoxy Flooring – Garage floors could use a coating that is resistant to most types of damage. An epoxy coating is a seamless and highly durable material that can withstand impact, abrasion, tremendous weight, chemical spills, and more.
Let us help you acquire the house of your dreams. Work with one of the best and leading concrete contractors in Tampa Florida! Call us at (813) 213-4787 to know the right residential concrete services and options.
A home is a place where we feel comfortable, where we seek refuge, and where we always feel safe. Making it look like a heavenly space is what we are committed to doing. Decorative Concrete Tampa is a local contractor that specializes in resurfacing concrete surfaces, both indoors and out. We service both residential and commercial locations in the Tampa, FL area.
You deserve a home that looks good and makes you feel good. Call us today and let’s talk about your pool deck, patio, or concrete driveway designs Tampa FL options. We offer a free consultation and quote at a time most convenient for you.